Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Please see the following sites for BIE results in Gulbarga
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Intellectual, visionary, guide and mentor amongst the pioneers of Islamic movement in India, Mr. Shafi Moonis has authored books on personal laws, history of Jamaat and the poems in Urdu.
-From Newzfirst. More Here And a report in Karavali Times Here
Maulana Moonis was a great pillar of the the Indian Muslim community for the last six decades and played an active and leading role in all the affairs of the community these past decades. A certain void has been created by the death of such a senior leader of the community who was involved with its affairs till his last days. While we deeply condole his sad demise, we pray to Allah ta’ala for his maghfirat and high station in Paradise.
- Syed Shahabuddin, President All India Muslim Majlis-e-Mushawarat Dr. Zafarul Islam Khan, working president of the Mushawarat
Courtesy : T Azeez Luthfullah
Sunday, April 3, 2011
- to educate and inform the public about their civil rights,
- to counsel and advise the deprived and downtrodden,
- train the activist for such activities,
- put effort to protect and safeguard the legal rights of the oppressed,
- to provide legal defence to the victims of injustice,
- to eradicate oppression and injustice from the country.
He said for this noble cause some of the leading personalities and wellknown figures in the field have associated with this association.
The programme was inaugurated with the Quranic discourse by Jb Zakir Hussain, former President, Jamaat e Islami Hind, Gulbarga who in his discourse highlighted the importance of civil rights in the light Quran and hadees.
Mr Suboor, explained about the techniques of public survey.
A Sample survey was conducted on the occasion.